What the customer wants, the customer shall have.
Evolving spending habits and how this impacts the personal budget.
How does Afterpay work?
Here's a recap of the benefits for consumers:
- Afterpay is another way for a consumer to pay either online or instore.
- Merchants offer Afterpay to end-customers with a BUY NOW, PAY LATER offer.
- End-customers pay for items in 4 fortnightly installments.
- Afterpay does not charge consumers any interest, establishment or monthly fees.
- After the initial Afterpay signup, no additional information is required at checkout.
- Afterpay pays merchants upfront (less Afterpay fee).
- Afterpay retrieves funds from the consumer.